These delightfully light and crispy kale chips are the perfect sneaky vegetable treat! They’re so delicious and simple it’s hard to believe they’re packed full of anti-aging antioxidants, calcium, fiber and Vitamin A.
Crispy Kale Chips
Serves approx. 4
1 Head of Kale, Washed and Dried Thoroughly
1-2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
A Pinch of Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Trim leafy green portion of Kale from the stiff center ribs.
3. Slice into 1 ½ inch strips.
4. Spread a thin layer onto a rimmed baking sheet.
5. Toss with Olive Oil and Sea Salt.
6. Bake for 20 minutes. Gently flip and turn leaves.
7. Bake for an additional 20 minutes or until crisp.
8. Serve as a nutritious finger food or a crispy side dish, sprinkled with a little garlic.
Nutrition Info: (Serving Size approx.. 1 Cup)
Calories 93, Fat 6g, Sat Fat 1g, Sodium 29mg, Carbs 7g, Fiber 2g, Sugars 0g, Protein 2g
*Nutrition Information is approximate and may change as a result of the specific brands of ingredients and type of oil selected.