0 Comments Posted on Jul 06, 2012 Last Updated Jul 06, 2012
via LiveInspiredTodayWithClea http://www.facebook.com/pages/p/111084218967004
Enjoy this delightful twist on a summer thirst quencher.
1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
1/3 cup fresh ginger, chopped
1/3 cup honey
2 cups boiling water
1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
1 1/2 cups cold water
- Combine chopped mint, ginger, and honey in medium bowl.
- Add boiling water and allow to steep for 30 minutes.
- Strain into a bowl or pitcher. Gently press ginger and mint against strainer to release liquid.
- Add lemon juice and enough cold water to measure a total of 4 cups.
- Serve over ice and garnish with mint leaves and lemon slices.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.