Join the 7 Day Balanced Eating Challenge
Are you ready to ditch the eating labels and try to eat the fewest processed foods possible as part of a balanced approach that we can afford AND live with in the long-run?
About Balanced Eating:
There are lots of fitness and nutrition buzzwords out there. This 7 day FREE program will help you to navigate the hype and create lasting healthy habits. Balanced Eating is aimed at enjoying an abundance of high-quality, unprocessed foods (and perhaps including organic and locally-grown foods), while offering practical ways to feed yourself and your family.
Are you ready to start eating healthier but just aren’t sure where to start? Join now
Our 7 Day Balanced Eating Challenge gives you a game plan, recipes, healthy inspiration and a practical way to get in the habit of eating better. Get Positively Healthy Now
Our next 7-Day Clean Eating Challenge Group runs from:
Tuesday, July 8 – Tuesday, July 15th
3 Simple Steps and You're In:
- Register today: Simply sign up for a FREE Team Beachbody Membership by clicking on my page link HERE. Simply click the blue Join Team Beachbody* button to the right of my profile photo. Then click the white FREE membership link.
- Once you’ve done this, you’ll be linked to my portal so please let me know by commenting below and I’ll add you to our closed challenge group on Facebook.
- Be sure to sign up for our Healthy Inspirationemails to get your Jump Start to Balanced Eating guide and your complete recipes you can use at home. Looking forward to having you with us! I’m Ready to Join for Free
6 Powerful Reasons to Join the Balanced Eating Challenge:
- Help control your weight- A daily lifestyle high in fresh, whole foods and fiber is satisfying and naturally results in eating fewer calories.
- Reduce your risk of chronic diseases- A balanced eating lifestyle can reduce your risk of the top three leading causes of death in the US- heart disease, cancer and stroke, as well as diabetes and obesity.
- Ensure that you feel your best every day- Stay energized throughout the day and sleep better at night.
- Act as a healthy role model for your children and loved ones- The best way to create lasting change is to model the behaviors we wish to see in others.
- Ditch the eating labels and food shame- Begin the journey to learning sustainable healthy habits and forego the judgment
- Reduce the need to detox- The best way to help your body get the toxins OUT is to put fewer toxins in.
What to Expect:
We’ll be setting some attainable goals for ourselves such as: • Make healthy choices 2 out of 3 meals each day • Choose an alternative instead of soda • Eliminate alcohol • Try a healthy new recipe (Plenty of recipes provided!) • Receive positive interactions, encouragement and inspiration from the group
Ready for More?
Check in with us on Instagram (tag us to make sure we see it!) and Facebook to let us know you’ve joined, to find more healthy inspiration and to let us know how it’s going and what you love about the Balanced Eating Challenge.
Share the Love:
It’s always more fun with friends! We absolutely encourage you to invite a friend or family member (all ages welcome!) to do the challenge with you. Click here to spread the word! And persoanlly share our invitation here.
In Health & Happiness,
*As a Nutrition Educator and CHHC I am proud to be partnered with this world-renowned fitness company to offer my nutrition clients the transformative power of their incredible selection of at-home celebrity trainer workouts. I only recommend products I personally use and trust. I am thrilled to expand my offerings to include these effective fitness products for my personal nutrition clients.