Clea Shannon was always a passionate food lover. When she was diagnosed with celiac disease she feared her passion for healthy, delicious, satisfying food would have to be compromised. Clea’s desire to eat responsibly for her individual health condition led her to investigate the opportunities to eat thoughtfully for her community. Clea’s reading of authors such as Michael Pollam, Eric Schloser, Wendell Berry and Jill Richardson created the foundation for her curiosity about mindful, satisfying and inspired eating.
As a new parent, Clea suddenly felt the burden of responsibility to make responsible, satisfying food choices for her family. Gaining an understanding of the complexity of making simple, daily choices about food: How to create a delicious balanced meal? What matters most: organic or local? What about gmo foods? How to create tasty treats despite food allergies, sensitivities and health conditions?
While establishing her own family’s inspired eating habits, Clea truly discovered her love for all things food. Her thorough knowledge, delicious sense of pairings, experience recognizing patterns, identifying opportunity gaps and talented sense holistic balance has established her as one of the most skilled and talented in her field.
With Clea’s extensive background in fitness, nutrition and research, her work for print has appeared in various local and national publications. Clea’s true passion is to help create delicious, balanced, wholesome food “every day.” Clea’s services give people the confidence to EAT INSPIRED.
With her knack for identifying patterns and redefining habits, her extensive knowledge of nutrition, brands and the “delicious balance” for every body, Clea knew that she would be able to help others to eat and feel fabulous.
Eager to share her personal dream of eating inspired, Clea developed her vision into her own unique aspect of her wellness business - as a Health Coach and Functional Nutrition Educator. And so, Eat Inspired Today was launched.
Clea continues to empower individuals and families by creating an urban pantry that nourishes the active lifestyle, balances the demands of modern living, delights the taste buds and satisfies the desire to live and eat a life inspired.
What is a Nutrition Coach and Functional Nutrition Educator?
I am a knowledgeable advisor who provides ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health, happiness and lifestyle. I will listen carefully to your individual needs to help you navigate the fitness and nutrition buzzwords to determine what changes are necessary for you.
Your personalized program will radically improve every area of your life. Together, I will help you to navigate the hype and create lasting healthy habits. My Balanced Eating system is aimed at enjoying an abundance of high-quality, unprocessed foods (and perhaps including organic and locally-grown foods), while offering practical ways to feed yourself and your family.
Are you ready to start eating healthier but just aren’t sure where to start? Sign up now
What does working with Clea look like?
- 1-on-1 Personalized Attention, Support and Accountability
- Unlimited Access: 24/7 email + text support
- Free Group Coaching: Access to a private online groups, events and challenges
- Community: Access to a private online forum
- Daily Healthy Inspiration: A clear game plan, accountability checklist and practical tips
- Resources: Latest research, recipes and personalized online materials to support you and your goals
- Loving Cheerleader: That’s Clea! Encouraging, guiding, gently nudging and yes, cheering you on
Working together with Clea, YOU will:
- get a clear game plan, accountability checklist and practical tips
- set and accomplish your goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- understand, connect and feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- receive daily healthy inspiration
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes:
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your personal nutrition knowledge and empower you too make healthier choices
- simple tools and daily habits to create a lasting, sustainable healthy lifestyle
- priority access to VIP opportunities, events, challenges, private groups and my website with the latest blog entries, health tips and recipes
- my personal commitment your health and success in mind, body and spirit
Connect with Clea TODAY to determine the best program option for your and your goals